Babson/Olin/Wellesley Three College Collaboration News
- Join us for our first-ever combined BOW Faculty & Staff Social on September 10th. For more details and to RSVP, click here.
- Students interested in becoming more involved in BOW planning and activities should attend our student meeting at Wellesley 9/24 3:30-5 pm at the Campus Center (Room 413). RSVP to your student ambassador.
- Applications for this year's Presidential Innovation Grants are now available and are due October 2nd.
- BOW has a new Events Calendar. To add events, please contact your Steering Committee Representative (Faculty), your Student Ambassador (Students) or Jessica McCarthy (Staff).
- Ann Trenk has been appointed by Wellesley provost Andy Shennan to serve as Wellesley's BOW Faculty Steering Representative while Ted Ducas is on sabbatical. We're excited to have her!